Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Tucked away in our gardens, sitting along the beachfront or perched overwater, our contemporary-styled villas and bungalows offer chic serenity. Each is equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay
Wine and Dine
Five enticing dining venues and two innovative bars, each exuding its own individual style. On the beach, at the edge of the lagoon, by candlelight or under starlight, a range of cuisines and tempting culinary creations await. Creative teppanyaki, Pan Indian Ocean Cuisine, Contemporary Fresh Seafood, and international favourites make dining at Velassaru Maldives a true pleasure.
Dive and Discover
Maldivian diving and cruises that delight and entrance. Before embracing the glistening lagoon, take a morning run at sunrise, soft sand underfoot. When the Indian Ocean calls, plunge in and discover multicoloured reefs that dance underneath you. Explore the big blue.
Overwater treatment pavilions set on stilts offering classic therapies designed to revitalise and soothe. Authentic bliss from indigenous ingredients and an expert touch. Uninterrupted views of the Maldivian seascape.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Flights from Heathrow if booked inc. of flight
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Liquors, beers and botled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.