ELLAIDHOO MALDIVES BY CINNAMONfrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
To make your stay even more gratifying, we invite you to enjoy the thoughtful amenities added to each room. Instant tea and coffee making facilities are replenished daily, and a welcome break in the late afternoon. Cosy up in bed to watch an impromptu movie after dinner on your room’s LED TV as you wind down for the day, and wake up refreshed after a good night’s sleep.
The divine, spacious showers are as lavish with bath amenities as they are with tropical flora, and guests can adjust the temperature of the water to their pleasing. Every room is stocked with towels, raincoats and lifejackets, and the minibar is fully stocked with refreshments and goodies. To use or charge electrical devices, note that all room voltages are 220/240V and adaptors will be provided on request. All electrical sockets are universal.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Flights from Heathrow if booked inc. of flight
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Liquors, beers and botled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.