CINNAMON VELIFUSHI MALDIVESfrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
This peaceful aquatic paradise is home to a bevy of marine life, including the magnificent nurse shark. Harmless to humans, these unhurried creatures can grow up to 10 feet long, and form an impressive sight as they glide leisurely along the reef. Kids will love these up-close-and-personal experiences with nature at this pristine atoll. With minimal interference from boats and planes, wildlife is more inclined to visit. Even our Over-water villas and suites have a sinuous walkway that, from above, forms a shape reminiscent of a stingray!
THINGS TO DO
For a more relaxing activity, consider the resort spa, and book an appointment for an indulgent massage or any other special spa treatment. Meals are never dull with our wide array of dining options. Both local and international fare is entertained, so you can opt for something exotic, or relish the taste of a well-loved dish. If you’re looking for something more romantic, we will be only too happy to prepare a more customised dining experience in a secluded location, for example, on our white sand beaches.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Flights from Heathrow if booked inc. of flight
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Liquors, beers and botled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.