CINNAMON HAKURAA HURAA MALDIVESfrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
As you alight from your seaplane ride, travelling 148 km from Malé may leave you yearning for the comforts of your room. Luckily for you, each living space at this resort in the Maldives is beautifully designed with just the right blend of luxury, style, and functionality required to make your stay nothing short of exceptional. On land or in your own water bungalow over the sea, your accommodation is sure to exceed expectations.
THINGS TO DO
Though there is plenty to do around the private island resort, you won’t be able to resist at least one cosy day in bed. Watch the tumbling surf from the comfort of your pillow, or use our free Wi-Fi to catch up on your social media stories. Go on, stream a movie or two. We’ll be all too happy to provide the room service!
There’s no necessity to pack bath amenities such as shampoo, shower gel, lotion or bath soap for your travels here, as your bathroom will be stocked with everything you’ll need during your stay. To use or charge electrical devices, note that all room voltages are 220/240V and adaptors will be provided on request. All electrical sockets are universal.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Liquors, beers and botled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.