CENTARA GRAND MALDIVESfrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
Surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll, and distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a barefoot paradise with a palm-fringed beach and shimmering lagoon that offers the perfect island holiday for everyone.
Things to do
With 112 spacious villas set over-water, and suites blending harmoniously with the natural setting, the island has a wealth of activities and superb facilities that makes this an ideal hideaway for couples and honeymooners, or a fun-filled destination for families.
There are exceptional opportunities to discover the exotic life of Maldives underwater, with a house reef that is a kaleidoscope of colour for snorkellers, a shipwreck dive site just off the island, and easy access to some of the most famous dive sites in the world.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Flights from Heathrow if booked inc. of flight
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Liquors, beers and botled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.