Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
Brennia Kottefaru, a secluded realm lying pristine within the foam of Raa Atoll, is an expansive island with spacious beach and over-water villas and suites protruding from its sandy shores and the aqua tinted ocean surrounding it.
Things to do
The 12 hectare island is accessible by a picturesque 40 minutes seaplane ride from Velana International Airport. Guests who wish to travel by domestic, can alternatively take a 40 minute flight to Ifuru Airport, followed by a short speedboat ride.
All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and free toiletries. All units at the hotel are equipped with a seating area.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Flights from Heathrow if booked inc. of flight
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Liquors, beers and botled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.