BANYAN TREE VABBINFARUfrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeFamily
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Large Group
Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru opened its doors in 1995 and was the first international chain resort in the Maldives. Situated on the North Malé Atoll, it’s a mere 20 minutes speedboat ride from the Velanaa International Airport.
Indulge in leisurely culinary delights with barefoot dining at the casual beachside Ilaafathi, where local cuisine is served alongside international favourites. Naiboli Bar is home to spectacular sunsets, refreshing cocktails and Bodu Beru nights of invigorating dance performances.
Be pampered with a range of spa treatments developed based on traditional Asian healing philosophies while relaxing in the breeze from the glowing Indian Ocean. Enjoy the nourishing balm of locally grown coconuts used in therapies to soothe your body.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners & dining
- All accommodation including tea houses
- All transportation including taxis and coaches
- Flights from Heathrow if booked inc. of flight
- Tour and trekking guide for entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
- Liquors, beers and botled beverages
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.